Friends of Yoga Aims & Objectives
Among the Society’s aims are:
- Propagating comprehensive yoga in all its aspects and carrying on the work of the previous heads of the organisation.
- Providing the service of qualified tutors as teachers or speakers at meetings and seminars.
- Publishing study courses, training and examinations for the International Teaching Diploma.
- Provide a register of Friends of Yoga qualified Yoga Teachers and information on nearest yoga classes.
- Refuting by publicity in the media any untruths made publicly concerning the nature and aims of yoga.
- Placing the emphasis on voluntary work for the good of yoga and mankind and promoting a world-wide spirit of friendship.
- Teaching the next generation the values and ethics of yoga practice through the junior membership (smallFRY)