Joining the Friends of Yoga
Membership benefits include:-
- Membership of an international society.
- Access to comprehensive teacher training.
- Opportunity to take up posts that help in running the organisation.
- Excellent insurance cover for tutors and teachers.
- Participation in seminars, workshops and weekend retreats.
- Quarterly newsletter.
- Ongoing Yoga classes and courses with qualified teachers.
- Junior Membership
To become a member, please complete the attached form and send it with your cheque payable to Friends of Yoga Society to the membership officer.
The Society was founded in 1970 by a section of the Yoga Institute of Santa Cruz, Bombay, India and later became a separate organisation led
by Wilfred Clarke who had been responsible for setting up the British Wheel of Yoga.
FRYOG is now run by an Executive Committee, Administration Officers, Area Officers, Tutors and Assessors. The Executive Committee consists
of a Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Training & Standards Officer and Diploma Board Officer and meets every quarter.
Please contact Christine Clist | 01730 894281
For information regarding classes or activities in your area, please contact the Area Officer.